Friday, August 5, 2011

Day 9--Post 1

It's Friday!  It's Payday!  I love having direct deposit!  Makes life so much easier!  Paid some some of my bills which were due with this check.  And there is much relief!

Working 9 to 9 today and tomorrow.  :/  Two long ass boring days, but it all could be worse--I could be out of a job.  At least I'm getting paid to be bored!  About a month or so before we cut our hours back.  Going by last years schedule, we were 10-8.  It's not too bad, but I'd prefer being 10-7 and would love to be 10-6, but I'm not going to hold my breath on going to either one of those. 

Missed breakfast, not that I'm much of a breakfast person, so it's not that big of a deal.  Not sure what I'll be doing for lunch.

I woke up before my alarm did this morning.  I guess I got enough sleep.  Who really knows though.  My sleep rhythms have been kind of wonky anyway so...we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment