Saturday, August 6, 2011

Day 10--Post 1

Oh the joys of working 12 hour days with nothing really to do!  I do have some stock to put out but that will take me an hour if I take it real slow!

I do have a letter to write, but that will take me maybe thirty minutes, if I take my time!

And what to do with the other ten and a half hours of my day?!?!  Haha!  I could do some reading and work on one of my swaps.  I have two swaps ready to go out, but all I have to do with those is put the addresses on them and then get the necessary postage for them. 

I didn't want to get up out of bed this morning.  Again, I didn't sleep all that well last night.  I'm hoping that I can sleep through the night tonight and get up when I am good and ready to, not get up because I actually have to!

No comments:

Post a Comment