Friday, September 2, 2011

Friday! Yayness!

It's payday Friday!  Thats a good thing, of course; but then again, part of pretending to be a responsible adult, is paying those bills when it's that time! 

Got most of the bills paid all ready--just have one more--the phone bill to pay with this check. 

Working, til closing today and tomorrow, then I have Sunday off.  Wish I could have a 'normal' Monday to Friday 9 to 5 job, but I'd probably be totally bored with it and with whatever it was I was supposed to be doing.  I will be so glad when we cut our hours back.  We don't even know what our hours are supposed to be on Monday!  We're not even sure what our hours are supposed to be after Labor Day.  10-8???  10-7??  10-6?!  We're going on the assumption that we're going to be 10-8, but you never know!

Working on a number of swaps for swap-bot.  Signed up for a few more that I don't have to start right now...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment