Friday, July 29, 2011

Day4--Post1

I am such a slacker!  I haven't posted anything in a few days! 

Been working.  Dealing with a pissed off employee.  She asked for a few days off, but isn't going to be able to have them because they conflict with other peoples requested days off.  I won't be surprised if she just no shows on the days she wants off.  If that's the case, she'll be out of a job.  She's also working on homework and got all pissed because a customer came in and she actually had to do her job and had to put her homework aside.  I have been so tempted to just tell her not to bother to go home and not bother to come back, but she lives with the other assistant manager and I don't want to have to deal with her either!  I've brought up the fact that I'd rather not have to deal with either of the two shits, but I've got to take the bad with the good...sigh...

Looking forward to a day off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment